Thursday 18 November 2010

First initial idea

I've started thinking about and working on ideas for Assignment two and the message.
I found myself to be heavily influenced by my work in assignment one by finding out what's important to me personally. By brainstorming things about myself I have found that a key thing about myself is that I hate being enclosed and controlled. From this idea I thought I could do something to the text to show it being controlled, the message that will be shown I havent looked into yet, but I'm going to have it be something that shows that what looks to be me being controlled is not the case and there is more going on beneath the surface.
I was playing around with designs and think I've made one which I will go with, the example of which is below.



I will be looking into messages and developing this idea further soon in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment