Sunday 5 December 2010

Sound Effects

An obvious element to the video I somehow overlooked was sound. I've noticed that in all of the stop motion videos I've watched, unless tester videos, have has sound of some sort in them.
Due to the fact I'm not allowed to use copyright material I found a website from which contains a massive database full of sound effects that can be used royalty free in personal productions
I have already found several effects I wish to use such as rain, explosions, lit fuse, sewing machine, cutting paper with scissors and coins falling. I also found another website which again has within a enormous database full of copyright free music, I have yet to explore the different music availible but will be doing so shortly http://freeplaymusic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment